Celebrating a Birthday!

Last Friday was my dear husband's birthday.  He never seems to enjoy being fussed over, so we had a quiet evening at home.  I fixed him one of his favorite meals, venison meatloaf, bought him a small cake at Continental Bakery, plopped a candle on top (yes, only one, didn't want the smoke detectors to go off) and got him a new Dremel.  Since I was a bit under the weather I didn't spend a lot of time creating his birthday card.  That is what I want to share with you today.  It was quick, it was simple, and he loved it.

As you can see, the designer paper is the highlight of this card.  It comes from the Well Worn pack of DSP.  I stamped the grass at the bottom from the Inspired By Nature set and the words are from Curly Cute.  You don't have to spend a ton of time and money on a card, just a few simple stamps and embellishments, and voila!


Have a wonderful day!

Comments