Goodbye Decor Elements

When the next big Stampin' UP! catalog comes out in June, it will be missing the Decor Elements line of products.  I've had fun with these self-adhesive, die-cut vinyl images.  These images added flair to a mirror in my guest bathroom.  And what fun my daughter and I had adding Manhattan Flowers to the wall above the headboard in the guest bedroom.  They were so easy to apply, and the effect is striking!  Stampin' Up! also sells the Decor Elements vinyl sheets that you can use in your Big Shot with any die you may have.  Used with the Serif Essentials Alphabet you can spell out your child's name for their wall.  What fun!!!  But time is passing by quickly, so if you haven't looked at this line in a while you may want to peek at the catalog or check them out online. 

As demonstrators we were able to bulk buy some products and I was able to get these cute little flowers.  On a trip to Ikea a while ago, I found these great little glasses for a buck a piece.  In our "Anything But A Card" workshop, we attached this little flower to the glass.  Took all of 3 minutes!  They make great little pencil holders! 




My daughter put up the Calendar, which was first attached to the Simple Sign, on her breezeway door. It's glass and looks absolutely wonderful.  Check out these fun products at:

Comments