Simply Scored Diagonal Plate

When Stampin' UP! announced that they were introducing the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, the crowd at Leadership went crazy!  It was such a cool concept, and the plate merely sits on top of the Simply Scored base.  I'm embarrassed to say that I really hadn't played with it much until about a week ago when I decided to show my class how easy it was to make an envelope.  And it certainly was easy.  Stampin' UP! provided a nice little chart showing what size your paper should be for what sized envelope, then tells you where you score your paper for the fold lines. The insert doesn't slip around either, it's securely held in place by rubber pads on the back of the plate.  The most important feature is that is has etched grooves every 1/8", which was necessary for this medium sized envelope.  This envelope is just so pretty!


Here's a close up, you can admire this DSP a bit better here. I used the Beau Chateau designer paper.


If you have one of these diagonal plates I hope this encourages you to start using it!  If you don't have one but would love to own one, just go to:  carolstofer.stampinup.net

Thanks for checking in!

Comments