Last of the International Bazaar Projects

It wasn't my plan to play in my craft room all afternoon, but when the outdoor temperature reached 98 degrees, then 101 degrees I felt suddenly exhausted and decided that I should venture into the house and find something to do.  Well, there's never a problem finding something to do inside, so I knit for a while then went into my craft room to make a couple cards.  You'll see them in a few days, but for now I wanted to finish up my International Bazaar DSP projects.

Today's project is the last from the class I held last week. 



This combination of Tangerine Tango and Lucky Limeade is so cheery!  We used the Adorning Accents Edgelit at the bottom of the card, and don't you just love the new Stitched Satin Ribbon!



The middle element of the card is made with the Perfect Pennant Big Shot Die.  The stamp set featured here is Bright Blossoms.  

See something you just can't live without?

Click HERE 


Comments