Make A Cake!

Make A Cake is just the cutest little stamp set.  I saw this card online, and it was just enough to make me purchase the set.  Now as I look at it, I'm thinking about how yummy a slice of cake would taste with my morning cup of coffee! 

 As you can see I'm using the Patio Party DSP again.  That polka dot paper is awesome!




The Cherry Cobbler Scallop Dots Ribbon adds a pop of color to the card, and goes well with the Baja Breeze, and Summer Starfruit.  I used the little hearts from the Adorning Accents embossing folders set to add some texture.  Nice to have lots to touch and look at!!


I'm sure I've mentioned before that Curly Cute is my favorite word set.  Love it on this card!

Hey, thanks for visiting today.  Please feel free to leave a comment, I'd love to know who my audience is!

Shop 24/7 HERE
Check out my upcoming class schedule online, just click on the EVENTS link.


Comments