What a fun project!

Today's project was cased from a card done by one of our German demonstrators, Steffi Stempelwiese.  It's so inspiring to peek at work done by our fellow demonstrators in other countries.  At times I find their styles intoxicating and I'm lured to my craft room to duplicate their efforts.

I thought at first that Steffi used hearts from punches or dies, but I found myself folding cardstock and cutting out hearts like I did in elementary school.  Doing it by hand was quick and easy and allowed me to make many different sizes, cutting and trimming until I had just the look I wanted.  It's not an exact duplicate, but very close.  Her card's greeting was:  Herzlichen Gluckwunsch
And I have no idea what that means!!! 


It was fun to scribble two lines around the outside of the card.


And of coarse it's always fun to add bling!!!!!!


I think what I loved most about this card was the flow of color.  Just beautiful, Steffi!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!


Comments

  1. Oh, I am glad that I could inspire you and "Herzlichen Glückwunsch" means "Congratulations" :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment