Cute 3 x 3 Card

We have the most interesting weather here in Michigan.  Yesterday, Memorial Day, my husband got the wood stove going to keep the house toasty and my craft room comfortable.  It was a chilly day, and one that started off with gray skies that never went away.  Our plan was to get up early and go fishing, but the gray skies brought a never ending drizzle.  The night crawlers remain in the garage refrigerator, hopefully we'll be able to use them soon.  So, it was the wood stove on Monday, and the air conditioning today.  Yes, the humidity rolled in and it's been a sticky day.  Tonight we have a thunderstorm warning, with rain and hail ready to pound down within the next 15 minutes.  What a roller coaster ride our weather has been.

Let's get on to today's project before we lose power.  You know how I just love the Dress Up framelits.  I spotted this cute little gift card on Pinterest and thought it was adorable.  I had just recently purchased the Tea for Two Designer Paper and hadn't even used it yet.  Silly me!  Now the whole package goes into my 'retired DSP' box to be sold!



The thunder and lightening is getting closer!  Batten down the hatches!

Thank you for stopping by today!


Comments