Best of Halloween

If there aren't enough stamps for sale in the Stampin' UP! catalogs, you're just a click away from the fabulous 'Best of' series.  Each month a new set comes out that features favorite stamps in a variety of subjects.  In September it was Halloween and I've featured two stamps from that set in today's card project. 

This was my first try at the card folder that is made using the new Envelope Punch Board.  Once I got the hang of it, it was pretty easy.  I added a belly band around the card to give the card even more interest.   


The designer paper is Witch's Brew.  I used a framelit from the Windows Frames Collection in Whisper White, then added another layer behind that in Pumpkin Pie (this one was cut by hand).


'happy halloween' is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set.  It was stamped, then punched out with the Modern Label Punch.  I used two black Candy Dots to complete the label.



It was a fun project!

So glad you stopped by today!

Check out the 'Best of' sets HERE

Comments