Happy Pumpkins

This single stamp, Halloween Happiness, offered in this year's holiday catalog is so cheerful.  I always enjoy using markers to color in stamps and this one is perfect for that.  A group of ladies, with very little experience at stamping, did a marvelous job using the markers at a recent event.  My sister helped me with the group and I heard her giving them the key to perfecting this technique, 'always huff on the stamp when you have all your colors in place, then stamp'.

The banners were made from the Witches' Brew Designer Series Paper, using the Petite Pennants Banner punch.
  


The Large Scallop Edgelit added much to the design of this card.  Add a little bling and you're done!


Cute card!  I think that pumpkin really is happy!  Snatched right off of Pinterest!

Thanks for visiting today!

Comments