Shake! Shake! Shake!

Peeking out my window today, I'm longing to work in my garden.  I haven't managed my time very well, and find myself scooting around the house trying to do a million tasks before heading out to the Lakeview HS football game.  Getting stuck at my desk seems, at times, to be a problem.  Just when I thought I could venture out I decided I needed to share another card!

This is card #2 from my Puttin' on the Bling class.


In this class everyone received pearls, rhinestones and these In Color sequins.  

Color combination:  Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White


Making the shaker window is a snap with Stampin' UP!'s easy to use Shaker Frames.  You get 36 frames, 6 each of 6 different sizes.

Other products:  And Many More Stamp Set, Whisper White 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Word Window Punch,  Sweetheart Punch, Blendabilities (to color the little pearls on the greeting element), Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Window Sheet, Large Scallop Edgelit, In Color Paper Stack (2013-2015)

Thanks for dropping by to visit!

Comments