Partying With Friends!

A few weeks ago I did a workshop at a friend's home in Kalamazoo.  Truly, it's always a joy stamping with this group of ladies as they seem so appreciative of any little thing that I do.  Ruth Ann, whose home I was at, was not the hostess, but graciously opened up her home for the group to gather.  In appreciation for her hospitality, I gave her a little gift.


No, I don't can, but my husband does!  This is a quart jar of his special tomatoes.  Special because they include green pepper, onions and his own special seasoning.  Ruth Ann had told me that her tomatoes didn't do well this year, so I knew she'd love getting this gift.

The tag was made using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and the Sweetheart Punch.  The polka dot paper on the lid is from the In Color Paper Stack.

The stamp set for the tag is Sumthin' Sumthin'.  Embellished with Mossy Meadow 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon and a Rhinestone.




This was the hostess gift.  The box was made with the amazing NEW Gift Box Punch Board.  Once you get the instructions down, these can be made is just minutes.  I used the retired Natural Composition Specialty paper and (still my favorite) Striped Grosgrain.  We have new 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon with wider stripes.  I have three colors on order and can't wait to use them.

The tag was made using the Amazing Birthday Stamp Set.

Yes, there were goodies inside!




It's true, I'm smitten with this dog.  Comet is the most amazing lab.  Good manners, doesn't bark, doesn't jump on you, and best of all I think he's smitten with me too.  He was wandering around the party with the back of a dimensional on his little nose.  I just had to laugh.  It was so him trying to become part of the fun.  He's too big to put in my pocket and carry out the door, but I'm currently devising a plan to kidnap him.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Comments