Hello Little Buddy

It's not difficult to remember when this card would have been appropriate for my grandsons.  But time has swiftly taken them into a time where 'cute' has taken a back seat.  As a matter of fact, my oldest grandson, Zander, just got his driver's license.  That just doesn't seem possible.  My night stand still holds a picture of Zander in his dad's back carrier.   I love that picture!  

I found today's design for this card at stampinconnection.com  


Stamp set, Little Buddy Birthday!
Colors; Island Indigo, Hello Honey and Whisper White


Other Stampin' UP! supplies; Chalk Talk Framelits, Blendabilities, Glitter Paper, Basic Rhinestones, 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, Lullaby Designer Paper


A mini staple was added to hold the ribbon and tag together with the Handheld Stapler which can be found in the Holiday Catalog. A handy little tool!

Thanks for stopping by!





Comments