Orange You Glad You're Home!

It didn't take me long to warm up to the Holiday Home Stamp Set.  This versatile set has 24 stamps from Halloween to Christmas and it's in photopolymer making in very affordable at $15.95.  Add the coordinating Homemade Holiday Framelits and you could play for days! Today's project is from my last Mini-Stamp Camp and for once I don't have to give anyone else credit for the design as it's all mine.


Do you recognize Lovely As A Tree.  This was one of the first stamps sets I purchased around 16 years ago.  It's amazing that this set is still going strong, one of the most versatile sets I own.



Blendabilities were used to color the house.  Cute!

Lovely Tangelo Twist 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon adds a bit of texture to this fun card.  It fit nicely in the lines of the Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder.


Thanks for peeking at today's post!

Comments