December Paper Pumpkin

There is always a bit of excitement every time I open the mail box and find my amazing orange box from Stampin' UP!  Each month is a new surprise, and December was no different.  Taking a break from the final preparations for our family Christmas gathering I stole away to my craft room and opened my special little box.  Laying sweetly on top of this months project was a wonderful gift from Stampin' UP!  The Essentials Paper Piercing Pack!!!  How cool was that, and such a fun surprise!!  I swiftly put the gift away to share with a customer on another day and opened the bulging package of goodies that I refer to as my 'spoiling box'.  I feel so spoiled to get all this fun stuff with paper cut and everything ready for me to craft my little heart out.  Here's what came in the box!


Cardstock, envelopes, frames, shaker strips, window sheets, 6 stamps, a stamp spot, sequins, die cut greetings and these cute little die cut stars that even came with a tooth pick to punch them out!  The clear block you see in the picture didn't come with the package.


Enough supplies to make these NINE absolutely awesome cards!  I added the Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker's Twine to the bottom card, just because I could!  You can do anything you choose with the supplies you get, but I loved these cards!!!!!!  I have someone special in mind for that Happy Birthday card!

Ready to get your very own Paper Pumpkin???  Just go to MyPaperPumpkin.com and sign up for $19.95/month (shipping is included)!  Need a gift for someone special - you can pre-pay subscriptions for as many months as you like. You won't be disappointed, I assure you!
It's a fun monthly surprise, you don't want to miss one, not even one!  Contact me if you have questions!

Here is what I received in November!
All the supplies, stamps and stamp pad to complete EIGHT cards and EIGHT tags.  Truly, a very fun kit, for sure!



Thanks for stopping by!

Comments