August 2015 Paper Pumpkin


Another fabulous Paper Pumpkin kit arrived the other day!  I was especially excited about the boxes. Absolutely perfect for a sweet treat!


Pink is not my favorite color, but enjoyed working outside my comfort zone!


What a great little stamp set!  And a Craft Whisper White stamp pad was included!


The above projects were made as the instructions suggested.


Then I started doing my own thing! Recognize the 'happy birthday' from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set?



Simple, but adding layers of black and vanilla card stock made it even prettier!


Pulled out an alternate stamp set and a couple punches for this one.


Here I cut up one of the boxes to make this darling polka dot strip.  Stamping on the ribbon was an idea I found online!  The Craft Ink works great for this.


Pulled out yet another stamp set for this one!


Oh, the Bow Builder punch is sublime!  Again I added some layering with Pink Pirouette and Basic Black card stock.

Yesterday my Orange Box Club played with their kits and made many of these alternate cards.  Always an enjoyable time with friends!!

Thank you for stopping by!

Comments